At Purvis Gray Thomson, LLP, we hold ourselves to the highest professional and ethical standards. We feel that is one of the essential duties of a law firm, and we believe that everyone is entitled to strong, thorough representation when they have a legal concern.
Unfortunately, sometimes people do not get the quality of legal service that they deserve. If you have been adversely affected by an attorney’s negligence, we can help you pursue a malpractice claim to recoup your losses.
Legal malpractice can take many forms, including:
- Missing a deadline or failing to respond to pleadings
- Conflict of interest, which can arise when a lawyer puts his or her interests over a client’s
- Drafting documents or contracts in a way that adversely affects the client
- Failing to know the substantive law that affects a client’s case
- Failure to inform a client or obtain his or her informed consent
- Failing to properly investigate or conduct the client’s case
Many of our clients seek our services after working with other lawyers who acted negligently in the course of their representation. We work hard to help minimize the damage to our clients and pursue justice on their behalf.
Contact Purvis Gray Thomson, LLP
Cases stemming from attorney negligence or other professional malpractice have a strict statute of limitations, so it is important to act quickly if you believe you may have a legal malpractice case.
To schedule an initial consultation at no cost ate our Boulder of Denver office, please contact us online or call us at 303-442-3366. We make every effort to return communications promptly with legal advice that is timely, constructive and informative.