Denver And Boulder Personal Injury Attorney
At Purvis Gray Thomson, LLP, our Boulder and Denver personal injury lawyers offer compassionate legal advice and representation to the victims of serious accidents throughout the state of Colorado.
These types of accidents can occur in a number of ways from motor vehicle accidents that involve commercial trucks or motorcycles to skiing and other recreational activities. We have helped numerous clients facing serious, life-altering injuries.
Examples Of Cases We Handle
Our practice encompasses accidents involving:
- Catastrophic injuries — Brain injuries can have lasting effects. Spinal cord injuries are difficult to treat and require close medical attention. We help the victims of accidents pursue fair and reasonable compensation for their injuries.
- Premises liability — We have been involved in several accident cases applying for the Colorado Premises Liability Act and Colorado Governmental Immunity Act, including injuries from inflatable structures.
- Products liability — When you, or someone you care about, is injured by a defective product, our tenacious personal injury attorneys can help you protect your rights and pursue an appropriate claim. Often these cases are handled through a mass tort or class action procedure that combine a number of claims related to a dangerous product or catastrophic event.
- Insurance claims and bad faith — While insurance adjusters may appear to be on your side, their goal is typically to minimize the insurer’s costs. We have successfully represented many people in disputes with insurers, helping them protect their rights.
- Wrongful death claims — When accidents turn deadly, we help the families of victims pursue compensation for their losses.
If you, or someone you love, has sustained a serious injury as a result of someone else’s negligence, it can be helpful to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney. No matter the circumstances that led to your accident, we are here to help.