In This Section

Know Your Rights in a Spine Injury

If you or a family member is injured in an accident, or through the negligence of another person or company, you have the right to seek compensation. The experienced Denver spine injury lawyers, PURVIS • Gray Thomson, LLP will inform you of your rights and can help you get top compensation for your injury.

Spine injuries in Denver

Accidents happen every day. Sometimes through no one's fault, but oftentimes through the negligence of others. A spine or back injury is a type of injury that is commonplace in an auto accident or a fall. You may be so caught up in pain and treatment for your injury that you don't fully understand your rights under Colorado law.

You have the right to receive prompt medical attention for your injury to minimize any further damage to the spine or back.

In Colorado, you have up to two years to file a personal injury lawsuit. If the lawsuit is for an injury caused by a motor vehicle accident, you have three years to present a lawsuit. Our law firm is known for winning large settlements for back injury victims.

You have the right to be compensated in a civil litigation suit for medical costs, lost wages, lost future earnings, and pain and suffering. If you are hurt through the negligence of someone else's willful misconduct, Colorado law allows you to sue the person or company who caused the injury.

You have the right to quality representation from your spine injury attorney in Denver and the experts enlisted to help prove negligence in your case, including economic, financial, and medical professionals. You have the right to help in negotiating with insurance companies, and to not be forced to accept a settlement that is not sufficient for commiserating with your injury.

A Denver spine injury attorney at PURVIS • Gray Thomson, LLP has represented many clients who have been victims of spinal and back injuries. If you have any questions about what your rights are, or about personal or spinal injury law, contact our office today at 303-442-3366 or send a web email form.