At Purvis Gray Thomson, LLP, we offer compassionate legal advice and representation to the victims of serious accidents throughout the state of Colorado.
Our practice encompasses accidents involving:
- Catastrophic injuries — We are dedicated to helping the victims of serious accidents recover the appropriate compensation for their injuries.
- Brain injuries — Brain injuries can have lasting effects. We help the victims of accidents pursue fair and reasonable compensation for their injuries.
- Neck and back injuries — Spinal cord injuries are difficult to treat and require close medical attention. If you, or someone you love, sustain an injury to your neck or back, we can help.
- Wrongful death — When accidents turn deadly, we help the families of victims pursue compensation for their losses.
- Product liability — When you, or someone you care about, are injured by a defective product, our tenacious personal injury attorneys can help you protect your rights and pursue an appropriate claim.
- Mass torts — We represent people pursuing mass tort or class action injury claims when a dangerous product or catastrophic event causes serious injury.
- Premises liability — We have been involved in several accident cases applying the Colorado Premises Liability Act and Governmental Immunity Act.
- Motor vehicle accidents — We have worked with victims of car, truck and motorcycle collisions. We also represent cyclists and pedestrians who sustain injuries in collisions with motor vehicles.
- Fires and explosions — Explosions can cause life-threatening injuries or death, as well as very significant damage to property, for single or multiple victims simultaneously. Our law firm has successfully recovered considerable money damages on behalf of our clients who have sustained such losses.
- Accidents caused by inflatable amusement devices causing severe injuries.
- Nursing home negligence and abuse — We represent senior citizens who are mistreated in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities, as well as their families.
- Insurance claims and bad faith — While insurance adjusters may appear to be on your side, their goal is typically to minimize the insurer's costs. We have successfully represented many people in disputes with their insurers, helping them protect their rights.
- Skiing and recreational injuries — Sometimes recreational activities can turn dangerous. We represent people injured in accidents on the slopes and in the course of other recreational activities.
Contact Our Boulder And Denver Personal Injury Attorneys
If you, or someone you love, have sustained a serious injury as a result of someone else's negligence, it can be helpful to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney. No matter the circumstances that led to your accident, we are here to help.
To arrange your free initial consultation and case evaluation, please contact us at 303-442-3366.